I have a Google Titan security key that works through citrix when tested on other machines but on the device using IGEL OS 11 the usb security key does not redirect into the citrix environment. Is there a setting to fix this or is the Google Titan not compatible with usb redirection for IGEL OS 11.
I don’t have a Google Titan by hand but let me ask first how it should interact with your VDI and does it get listed in Device Manager? Are you using it exclusively there? Which firmware version exactly are you using?
I think you would have to use custom commands to add a udev rule and reload udev rules at boot to get it to work. May not be there by default
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add Google Titan security key to a IGEL OS device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”