I’m looking to set a couple of krb5.conf settings that I don’t see settings for in the system->registry->auth->krb5 section. Is there a way to add new parameters for default_tkt_enctypes and dns_canonicalize_hostname?
If there isn’t an adapted Reg Entry, I would go the route of SED the corresponding the conf files, like described here:
Hope that helps, in the meantime, I will check if they are other Keys available.
Thank you. Worked like a charm.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add new parameters for default_tkt_enctypes and dns_canonicalize_hostname on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?