I’m looking to set a couple of krb5.conf settings that I don’t see settings for in the system->registry->auth->krb5 section. Is there a way to add new parameters for default_tkt_enctypes and dns_canonicalize_hostname?
If there isn’t an adapted Reg Entry, I would go the route of SED the corresponding the conf files, like described here:
Hope that helps, in the meantime, I will check if they are other Keys available.
Thank you. Worked like a charm.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add new parameters for default_tkt_enctypes and dns_canonicalize_hostname on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?