Does anybody knows if it’s possible to add or change proxy settings to the citrix client within Igel? I know that it’s possible on the windows citrix client.
We are using OS11.4.268 and the citrix client is 21.01.
Hi, is this what you require?
Thanks for the quick reply.
Is it that simple?
But why does it say firewall? Makes no sense.
We don’t use a SOCKS proxy. We’re using a squid proxy with port 8080. Can we still use this option?
Hey, I must admit I didnt work with this option so far.
I would try the following settings, according to the Igel KB: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/firewall-42010806.html :
I will give it a try. thanks for now!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add or change proxy settings to the Citrix client within IGEL OS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS