Does anybody knows if it’s possible to add or change proxy settings to the citrix client within Igel? I know that it’s possible on the windows citrix client.
We are using OS11.4.268 and the citrix client is 21.01.
Hi, is this what you require?
Thanks for the quick reply.
Is it that simple?
But why does it say firewall? Makes no sense.
We don’t use a SOCKS proxy. We’re using a squid proxy with port 8080. Can we still use this option?
Hey, I must admit I didnt work with this option so far.
I would try the following settings, according to the Igel KB: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/firewall-42010806.html :
I will give it a try. thanks for now!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add or change proxy settings to the Citrix client within IGEL OS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS