Anybody aware of a way of putting time based restrictions on policies? For example, policy X applies between 17:00 and 07:00?
something similar was asked here igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8G21NV53/p1524233409000627
you could schedule the assignment of profiles to views – but afaik you cant remove those profiles from the view.
a possibility would be the use of the IMI (API – has to be licensed ).
Here you can find a Powershell Module for use with the API: github.com/IGEL-Community/PSIGEL
i.e.: create 2 scheduled tasks
Update-UMSProfileAssignment -Computername ‘UMSSERVER’ -WebSession $WebSession -ProfileID 471 -DirID 300
Remove-UMSProfileAssignment -Computername ‘UMSSERVER’ -WebSession $WebSession -ProfileID 471 -DirID 300
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add time based restrictions on IGEL profiles?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”