Anybody aware of a way of putting time based restrictions on policies? For example, policy X applies between 17:00 and 07:00?
something similar was asked here igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8G21NV53/p1524233409000627
you could schedule the assignment of profiles to views – but afaik you cant remove those profiles from the view.
a possibility would be the use of the IMI (API – has to be licensed ).
Here you can find a Powershell Module for use with the API: github.com/IGEL-Community/PSIGEL
i.e.: create 2 scheduled tasks
Update-UMSProfileAssignment -Computername ‘UMSSERVER’ -WebSession $WebSession -ProfileID 471 -DirID 300
Remove-UMSProfileAssignment -Computername ‘UMSSERVER’ -WebSession $WebSession -ProfileID 471 -DirID 300
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add time based restrictions on IGEL profiles?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”