hello everyone, i’m looking for solution since weeks now but can’t find it . we currently have 2 server to access horizon vmare internal and external . but currently we can’t add both in the same window . do you have any idea ?
i’ve tried to keep settings about horizon but i don’t know really if its possible. added screenshot to be more helpfull
Two session profiles? One for internal and one for external, apply both profiles to the same device
yes we can do like that but my client prefered with both included 😞
I have three session profiles assigned to my UD7 and on the monitor I get CVAD, Horizon, and Parallels RAS.
Why the reluctance to use two profiles if it does what you need?
@member just to get you right, you have two Horizon Servers set in two distinct Sessions?
I guess this would produce a Horizon starter with the
the 2 brokers taken from horizon sessions defined in the setup.
Create a custom application with this long line.
get sessions.vdm_client0.options.serverurl > ~/.vmware/view-recent-brokers; get sessions.vdm_client1.options.serverurl >> ~/.vmware/view-recent-brokers; PATH=/services/vvdm/bin:$PATH; vmware-view
(But you wouldn’t have any of the options defined in the specific session in the setup, however you could add them manually eg. add them after vmware-view, if you know the calling conventions)
i will check and try this
oh yeah it works fine, but its true that no option is available
This is why we make start scripts
So if there are many options needed it’s better to go with our session scripts. If only eg. username and autoconnect you just add `-q -u <username>` after vmware-view
ty both for your help,have a good day
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add two VMware Horizon sessions to run at the same time on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS