Hi All, anyone know how to add/enable USB webcam to IGEL UMS? 10.05.800. thanks!
For Citrix it is Sessions/Citrix/Citrix Global/HDX Multimedia
For Horizon you would most likely want to enable RTAV and Multimedia Redirection.
Sessions -> Horizon Client -> Horizon Client Global -> Multimedia
mmm, we are using the linux OS on the physical IGEL box.
That should be what those instructions are for. You can apply those settings via a UMS server policy.
i havent seen horizon mentioned in the IGEL
@member @member so i enabled the citrix pass through and the webcam works IN IGEL, but doesnt work within the citrix env a la webex. thoughts
Have you configured your Citrix policies to allow HDX wecam? Off the top of my head, I don’t remember the exact policy.
If it works in IGEL, then we need to investigate the Citrix side of things, specifically passthrough, and or USB redirection (assuming it is a USB webcam)
i think so, if you mean within IGEL UMS – i dont have access to citrix side but i assume its live. the HDX is withing IGEL or citrix?
@member it has to be enabled on the IGEL side, and the Citrix policy has to allow for it to be active.
just citrix HDX?
its been enabled and working in IGEL just not citrix
Then, it is more than likely the Citrix policy that you need to look at.
do you find a solution for the problem? thanks
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”