Version specific Profile?
Take setting FireFox to maximize on start as an example.
IGEL OS 11.04 and 11.05 require different “Initialization” script. So I created two profiles: one based on 11.04.131 and the other 11.05.100, what is the best practice to apply these Profiles to a single tree structure with mixed version of TCs (11.04.253 & 11.05.100) like during a rolling upgrade over a few days without creating a “versions” tree.
1. Create views for each fw
2. Administrative task -> apply profile to to devices of views
Just in addition to Falks answer:
a short video explaining that step and a few articles:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to apply IGEL UMS profiles to a single tree structure with mixed version of the IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?