Hi, I can’t seem to figure out how you assign a new background desktop image via profiles. Do you have to send along a command?
Hi, are we speaking about Windows 10 or Linux Igel Igel OS?
Sorry, for the late reply.
We are talking about Windows 10.
That should work through a Partial Update.kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.06/en/ucb-reference-manual-37283128.html
I am aware it requires a Partial Update, but I don’t know what to put into it. I can add the picture and tell it to put it somewhere, but how does the client know to use it as a background?
We might have found a solution. We will test this first.
Will send you a sample in a second, still in a call atm.
Thank you for the example, but it is not clear to me what calls that image to be placed as the background.
It only replaces the old one 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to assign a new background desktop image via profiles on IGEL W10?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS