Hello, did anyone ever managed to authenticate Igel LX Clients via SCEP Computer Certificates and NPS to WLAN? I ́m hanging at NPS with “The specified user account does not exist” even though I created the account. I get a Computer Certificate from NDES/SCEP. Any Advice? Thanks in advance-
Hi Alex. Did you have a look here:
Configure IGEL wifi SCEP with NDES Part 1
IGEL OS and SCEP – Commands and Information for troubleshooting
How to configure SCEP with IGEL OS
Hi Udo, thanks for your answer. yes, i know the articles and i use them. the main problem is that the credentials of the computer certificate don’t match the credentials of the AD object. currently it only works if i create a user object in the ad.
and map the certificate to the ad user object via “Name mappings…”
How does it work if you use a non-domain-joined Windows client? The same as with an IGEL?
i did not tried that yet.
Just to verify if it’s client related or not
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to authenticate IGEL LX Clients via SCEP Computer Certificates and NPS to WLAN?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?