Hello, did anyone ever managed to authenticate Igel LX Clients via SCEP Computer Certificates and NPS to WLAN? I ́m hanging at NPS with “The specified user account does not exist” even though I created the account. I get a Computer Certificate from NDES/SCEP. Any Advice? Thanks in advance-
Hi Alex. Did you have a look here:
Hi Udo, thanks for your answer. yes, i know the articles and i use them. the main problem is that the credentials of the computer certificate don’t match the credentials of the AD object. currently it only works if i create a user object in the ad.
and map the certificate to the ad user object via “Name mappings…”
How does it work if you use a non-domain-joined Windows client? The same as with an IGEL?
i did not tried that yet.
Just to verify if it’s client related or not
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to authenticate IGEL LX Clients via SCEP Computer Certificates and NPS to WLAN?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS