hello. i have an issue with refreshing a website. I have UMS 6.03.130 installed. all is well. I am using the built in browser to publish a webpage. I login to the webpage and it works fine. But then the page kicks me out because of no activity. Is there a way to auto refresh the browser in UMS?
Hello, just to get you right, are we speaking about a Firefox Session in Igel OS? Right?
Which Firmware version?
You could use: Restart after idle time
thank you. i will try right now. FIrmware is 11.03.100.01
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”