Is possible to automate OSC installation of several devices to convert/install at the same time via UMS or any other method?
by pushing the ISO into an existing PXE or on our own one:
I know that, but forget to tell that if exists another method. 🙃
Well, you can use USB Sticks, DVDs, PXE, OSC for Windows or try to integrate the ISO / Boot file into the customer Deployment system. That‘s all from what I recall.
@member are you converting Windows devices?
They are Windows, Linux and without OS devices.
Ah, for Windows you can test the OSCW, which can be deployed as an MSI and triggered from UMS for conversion.
For Linux and non-OS machines you should look at the IGEL Deployment Appliance and set the Deployment Type to unattended
kb.igel.com/udcdepl-11.0/igel-os-deployment-appliance-10347220.html IGEL OS Deployment Appliance
kb.igel.com/udcdepl-11.0/choosing-the-deployment-type-10347281.html Set Deployment Type
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to automate IGEL OSC installation of several devices to convert/install at the same time via UMS or any other method?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS