Is possible to automate OSC installation of several devices to convert/install at the same time via UMS or any other method?
by pushing the ISO into an existing PXE or on our own one:
I know that, but forget to tell that if exists another method. 🙃
Well, you can use USB Sticks, DVDs, PXE, OSC for Windows or try to integrate the ISO / Boot file into the customer Deployment system. That‘s all from what I recall.
@member are you converting Windows devices?
They are Windows, Linux and without OS devices.
Ah, for Windows you can test the OSCW, which can be deployed as an MSI and triggered from UMS for conversion.
For Linux and non-OS machines you should look at the IGEL Deployment Appliance and set the Deployment Type to unattended
kb.igel.com/udcdepl-11.0/igel-os-deployment-appliance-10347220.html IGEL OS Deployment Appliance
kb.igel.com/udcdepl-11.0/choosing-the-deployment-type-10347281.html Set Deployment Type
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to automate IGEL OSC installation of several devices to convert/install at the same time via UMS or any other method?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?