I need to assign a few Thin Clients to a different UMS (different Server & certificate). Is there another way than removing them from the old UMS (delete the local certificate) and afterwards add them to the new UMS? I’m looking for a more automated way, possibly running “on shutdown” of the TC so that I’m not interrupping the users.
What about resetting to factory defaults and using Default Directory Rules to add them to the other UMS?
Yes, this is working but unfortunately its not automated.
You could use my PSIGEL module to reset those devices
and then use the directoryrules
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to automate moving an IGEL OS device to a new UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?