Is there any documentation for automating the the iGel setup process or customizing the image? I’m working on performing an inplace upgrade on about 1000 devices and trying to automate as much as possible.
Hi Alex, hope, that articles helps a bit:
• On automazed FW Updates, great thread with ideas
• Disabling unneeded features: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/removing-unused-features-32869843.html
• Buddy Update Server:kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/zero-touch-deployment-using-buddy-update-32869384.html
@member thanks for the info, but I what I’m really driving at is automating the setup process so that we can pull the devices into ums without a tech touching the machine.
Current I can run the inplace upgrade task sequence on a Windows box to convert it, but it reboots into the setup.
Is there a way to provide this configuration to the .bin file?
If I capture an image with the initial setup configuration can I expand the file system to the empty disk space?
Are you using SCCM?
That‘s a pretty different story then ☺️
Will send you a PM.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to automate the the IGEL OS setup process or customizing the image? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”