Is there any documentation for automating the the iGel setup process or customizing the image? I’m working on performing an inplace upgrade on about 1000 devices and trying to automate as much as possible.
Hi Alex, hope, that articles helps a bit:
• On automazed FW Updates, great thread with ideas
• Disabling unneeded features: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/removing-unused-features-32869843.html
• Buddy Update Server:kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/zero-touch-deployment-using-buddy-update-32869384.html
@member thanks for the info, but I what I’m really driving at is automating the setup process so that we can pull the devices into ums without a tech touching the machine.
Current I can run the inplace upgrade task sequence on a Windows box to convert it, but it reboots into the setup.
Is there a way to provide this configuration to the .bin file?
If I capture an image with the initial setup configuration can I expand the file system to the empty disk space?
Are you using SCCM?
That‘s a pretty different story then ☺️
Will send you a PM.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to automate the the IGEL OS setup process or customizing the image? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?