Hello, I’m trying to add a automatic startup Job in the UMS but it doesn’t seem to work. I created some Buddy update servers and set a auto shutdown Job both work but the auto startup doesn’t. We access the Igels through a VPN connection. Is it possible to do this through a VPN connection?
Hello, @member are we speaking about UMS Wake Up Job (Wake On Lan)?
Hi Nick, the buddy update has nothing to do with waking up clients. You should assign a WOL-proxy. You can find the Wake-On-Lan Proxy in the UMS administration.
Thanks! the customer has multiple locations do I need to set a WOL-proxy in every location?
Yes, one per VLAN, location or site.
Thanks I will try it.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?