Hello, I’m trying to add a automatic startup Job in the UMS but it doesn’t seem to work. I created some Buddy update servers and set a auto shutdown Job both work but the auto startup doesn’t. We access the Igels through a VPN connection. Is it possible to do this through a VPN connection?
Hello, @member are we speaking about UMS Wake Up Job (Wake On Lan)?
Hi Nick, the buddy update has nothing to do with waking up clients. You should assign a WOL-proxy. You can find the Wake-On-Lan Proxy in the UMS administration.
Thanks! the customer has multiple locations do I need to set a WOL-proxy in every location?
Yes, one per VLAN, location or site.
Thanks I will try it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to automatic startup Job in the UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?