hi, is there a way that the on-screen keyboard automatically is shown when we click in a textfield and is hidden after leaving? Thanks. Best Regards Joachim
Hi Joachim, I believe that there is a setting for this:
Hi David, we have already set this policy. But on a firefox webinterface the keyboard doesn’t show up…Are there any other settings which have to be checked?
Are you connecting to Citrix?
no via the integrated firefox application in Igel OS
are there any limitations in combination with kiosk mode?
Yes, so you’re connecting to a Citrix session through Firefox?
no, this is a simple webinterface which is called directly
Registry to the rescue. Could this help?
that works – perfect. Thank you!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to automatically show the on-screen keyboard when a textfield is clicked and is hidden after leaving?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS