Hi everyone, we have around 15 Clients that are being connected to a network that does not support DHCP and I want to put them into the UMS. Is the best option to use the scanning option or is there another option?
Hi Ian, you mean without being able to use the AutoRegistration right? Then, yes: Scan or from the endpoint side using the UMS Registration:
Are there any requirements in terms of network? Like, does the UMS nned to see the clients? probably right?
Right, 30005 TCP at least:
alright, thanks for the informations!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to auto-register IGEL OS clients to the UMS without DHCP?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”