Hello all. I think this is the right channel to ask for help 🙂
I have a customer with IGEL and NVIDIA Grid 10.1 and Citrix enviroment and only in this configuration there is a problem with smooth 3D working. There are artefacts and 3D is not working. On Tesla, Pascal and HP Windows Thin Clients everything works fine. Is there any way to configure IGEL to work with 10.1? TK is UD7 so it should OK for 3D with newer nvidia graphics.
Hi, you have seen my mail about that topic? Your screenshot does not show 3D graphics, its only a normal screen so there is no GPU involved in that.
Hi Lars, we have found this article: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.100/en/known-issues-24386558.html which says:
Citrix H.264 acceleration plugin does not work if server policy Optimize for 3D graphics workload is enabled together with server policy Use video codec compression > For the entire screen.
And on our customer side, this two options are enabled in Citrix policy. So they will now create test Delivery group with this options disabled, and try to start GPU machines.
I will keep you posted with results.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to best configure IGEL OS to work with NVIDIA Grid 10.1?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS