Quick question we just got 4 UDPockets to test how are you all managing them off premise?
IGEL Cloud Gateway is your friend
So this is another license?
Yes, it‘s related to Enterprise Mgt. Pack:
Found it I think this is the direction I need to go…so I just need to setup a Linux VM on vSphere Run remote install for the service. In ums redirect it to the service?
UMS Should handle all of the install for you, as long as you have the right credentials for the ssh session. The box will need to run in the DMZ from my understanding
Well, yes. and please have a look on this step by step guide on page 71:
To setup the VM take a look here: kb.igel.com/igelicg-1.03/en/installing-icg-on-plain-ubuntu-server-18-04-20677171.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to best manage IGEL UD Pockets off premise?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?