Hello all, Does anyone know if there a way to block DHCP setting the hostname (option 12) from the UMS/Profiles/Settings side?
I don’t know if it can be blocked but you might be able to overwrite it by using a naming convention + the ‘adjust name of device’ option
Thanks Ruiny. Appreciate the information. We have a naming scheme being applied, but the DHCP option is overriding it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to block DHCP setting the hostname (option 12) from the UMS / Profiles / Settings side?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?