Hello, I need to be able to browse to this directory on the IGEL OS on my converted endpoint (/opt/Citrix/ICAClient). I logged in via SecureTerminal to the endpoint but I couldn’t find that directory. What do I need to use and how can I browse to that path? Thanks alot.
Hello, may I ask first what are you are trying to do? I just connected through SSH (would recommend to use that one), login, su (enter the Admin PW) and cd /opt/Citrix/ICAClient should give you what you need.
Thanks Sebastian. I’m having the worst time getting the Olympus DR1200 Mic to pass through to a shared desktop. I contacted Olympus and they sent me directions ( i’ll post them below). I’m only trying this as a last ditch effort. I didn’t feel I should need to do this to the microphone to work correctly. I’ve made some progress but buttons still won’t engage mmodal
For ICA driver:
1. Locate ICA Client installation directory (probably /opt/Citrix/ICAClient)
2. Copy ica/vdolycom.so to ICA client installation directory as “VDOLYCOM.DLL” (ex: /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/VDOLYCOM.DLL)
3. Modify /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/config/module.ini:
a) Under section “ICA 3.0”:
Append “OlyCom” to “VirtualDriver” list
Add key “OlyCom” with value “On”
b) Create new section “OlyCom”:
Add key “DriverName” with value “VDOLYCOM.DLL”
@member, is the shared desktop running Server 2016? There are some known issues with USB redirection from Linux receivers to Windows Server OSes – I’ve seen this before with Phillips SpeechMics
Hey @member it’s a windows server 2012r2 shared desktop. Have you ran across customers hitting the same issues on Server2012R2?
Wrong @member lol sorry about that
None that I recall, but it would not surprise me if it behaved similarly to server 2016. I’ll check in the morning
Thanks a lot!
Hi Jamar – you still have the challenge? the Olympus DR 1200 is supported with Citrix in our IGEL OS (kb.igel.com/igelos-11.02.100/en/olympus-compatibility-23514600.html). Did you activate the channel? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.02.100/en/device-support-23515743.html.
Did you configure the device for native USB Redirection?
I was able to get a Philips speech mike to work with same settings as the Olympus except I switched from the Olympus to philips virtual channel.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?