I’m using ICG and I was hoping that my client would detect the ICG settings once it is registered on the LAN at UMS. But I have feeling I Always initially have to run the ICG wizard. Any suggestions to bypass this ICG Client setup?
Actually, and as far as I know, there isn‘t a supported way to bypass the original ICG Registration process. They are of course some tweaks but I wouldn‘t recommend to use the in a productive environment. We are working on this enhancement and will inform the community as soon as this functionality is integrated in a proper and safe way!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS