We have a customer trying to change RDP icon or Start icon, but doesn ́t appear.
He followed these tech notes:
File path was tested in different places:
Image format is PNG (64×64).
Hi, Well, not exatly…
For RDP a.e.
On screenshot 1: change the path to /wfs/ AND change the rights for Otros to Leer
Assign the file to the folder where the Endpoint resides in
On Screenshot 2: delete everything and go into the RDP Profile:
On Startmenu Icon or similar:
or / and:
I agree, the file paths look wrong
Many thanks. 😉
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change RDP icon or Start icon on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?