I have one more OS customization question. I’ve looked through all of the documentation and can’t seem to find anything about changing the background color of the start menu. Is it possible to change this?
Good morning @member, hopefully this will help. There is a setting in a standard profile for changing the background color of the Taskbar.
You can create a Firmware Customization in the UMS, too. Take a look at this article: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/create-firmware-customization-22462701.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the background color of the IGEL OS start menu?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?