I have one more OS customization question. I’ve looked through all of the documentation and can’t seem to find anything about changing the background color of the start menu. Is it possible to change this?
Good morning @member, hopefully this will help. There is a setting in a standard profile for changing the background color of the Taskbar.
You can create a Firmware Customization in the UMS, too. Take a look at this article: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/create-firmware-customization-22462701.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the background color of the IGEL OS start menu?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”