I have one more OS customization question. I’ve looked through all of the documentation and can’t seem to find anything about changing the background color of the start menu. Is it possible to change this?
Good morning @member, hopefully this will help. There is a setting in a standard profile for changing the background color of the Taskbar.
You can create a Firmware Customization in the UMS, too. Take a look at this article: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/create-firmware-customization-22462701.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the background color of the IGEL OS start menu?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS