Hello everyone! So I’ve been asked if I can make a minor change to the XenDesktop appliance mode login screen. Is it possible on the login screen with the ctrl alt del image, to have a background image instead of a background color? I appreciate any assistance you guys can offer on this! 🙂
Hi @member, maybe this helps? kb.igel.com/igelos/en/changing-appliance-mode-picture-2721187.html
Hi @member, thank you for the link! Unfortunately I did look that over, I have the standard, smart card, and error message images customized. It’s the actual background behind that where I’d like to have a wallpaper image visible. The second part on that link pertained to the wallpaper style for the dialog pictures, which didn’t seem to pertain to what I’m looking for. The last part discussed a background color, which I do have customized, but rather than a color I’d like an image. Thank you again!
Well I just thumped myself on the head. When I first created those images I had assumed it was similar to our ThinOS devices in that the dimensions had to be exactly the same. 😅 I’m happy to see I can do a full wallpaper for the images instead!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the ctrl-alt-del background image of a Citrix session on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?