Hi, I have a UMS deployment that was setup by someone else. We have turned on LDAP authentication and added our needed user accounts. Problem comes in that we need to change the UMS admin account password and it doesn’t let me. It was setup using a very unsecure password. Is there any way to change the default admin password? I’ve scrubbed the documentation and cannot find anything.
Hi Sebastian, yes, I guess you mean this feature:
Hi Sebastien, Thanks for this. Was able to change the admin password. Thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS