Easy Q – where’s the display setting to change the display settings to a high resolution on a UD3-LX50 for a single monitor. Does it matter which port is being used (HDMI vs DVI)?
One idea might be to go to Userinterface,Display
or use the display switcher: Accessories,Display Switcher,Shortcut on Desktop.
It shouldn’t matter but I prefer DVi in general since it’s the first port in order.
To get up to 4K resolution on the ud3lx50 you need to use the Display-port output (this can be converted to hdmi using cable or adapter). What resolution are you aiming at?
Regarding adapter please use active ones
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the display settings to a high resolution on a IGEL UD3 – LX50 for a single monitor. Does it matter which port is being used (HDMI vs DVI)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?