Easy Q – where’s the display setting to change the display settings to a high resolution on a UD3-LX50 for a single monitor. Does it matter which port is being used (HDMI vs DVI)?
One idea might be to go to Userinterface,Display
or use the display switcher: Accessories,Display Switcher,Shortcut on Desktop.
It shouldn’t matter but I prefer DVi in general since it’s the first port in order.
To get up to 4K resolution on the ud3lx50 you need to use the Display-port output (this can be converted to hdmi using cable or adapter). What resolution are you aiming at?
Regarding adapter please use active ones
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the display settings to a high resolution on a IGEL UD3 – LX50 for a single monitor. Does it matter which port is being used (HDMI vs DVI)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”