Can anybody tell me how can i change the download URL from the UMS-Console to the DNS-Name? The IP-Adress from the UMS-Console is not reachable in the Thin-Client Network, i have created a DNS-Entry – which works fine, but the IP-Adress for Downloads/Firmware Update is still the “real” IP from the UMS-Server imgur.com/wouG5Iy Screenshot journalctl
Not sure to get you right there, which IP is resoved when using DNS? Another than the 10.28….?
yes, the DNS entry (igelrmserver) shows to 10.20.2.30 and there is a dnat from 10.20.2.30 to 10.28…
There we recommend to use ICG, since UMS direct connection to endpoint (and vice versa) is needed.
Thanks for your reply, is there an alternative solution?
Only ICG is supported there, since the Communication encryption will fail if IP/Network mismatches.
Ok – Thanks for your help.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the download URL from the IGEL UMS console to the DNS Name? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS