is there any option to change the drive for a plugged device permanently.
Problem is the hid-device wants to use drive L: but its already taken.
Thx for help
Btw. Igel ud2 lx 40
Igel OS 11.x
Hi, from the endpoint, yes:
you could have a look at the static part of this kb article: kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.500/en/storage-hotplug-8620380.html on citrix server side, they are a few Policies also!
Thanks a lot.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the drive for a plugged device permanently?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”