Issue: How to apply new icon files to the IGEL OS that will be used to replace Firefox icons on the IGEL Desktop?
Additional Information: I have found the process “Customizing Desktop Icons” which helps assign the new icon, but what is the best way to copy these files to the IGEL device OS and where is the saved location so that path can be used in the above process? I have found a process that you can add these icons to a device or directory via IGEL UMS, but what is their saved location? Any assistance would be helpful.
Check out Doug’s guide, explains how to change the icons.
Goto Page 48!
Thanks I will review this information now 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the Firefox icon on the IGEL OS Desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?