Issue: How to apply new icon files to the IGEL OS that will be used to replace Firefox icons on the IGEL Desktop?
Additional Information: I have found the process “Customizing Desktop Icons” which helps assign the new icon, but what is the best way to copy these files to the IGEL device OS and where is the saved location so that path can be used in the above process? I have found a process that you can add these icons to a device or directory via IGEL UMS, but what is their saved location? Any assistance would be helpful.
Check out Doug’s guide, explains how to change the icons.
Goto Page 48!
Thanks I will review this information now 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the Firefox icon on the IGEL OS Desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS