Hello, we’re using the ums 6.03.130. In older versions it was possible to chance the IP Address from a TC in the overview. I don’t want to change it in the setup because the TC’s are no longer in our network. But kind of they are. it’s quite complicated. I think the location where the TCs are we work with natting…. So has anyone an idea where I can change the IP?
this option is gone with one of the last updates , i have no idea as to why though.
You can still do it using the API.
one way would be to use Powershell and my PSIGEL module:
`Update-UMSDevice -LastIP $NewIP`
Well….I just wrote it directly in the DB. ^^ Works too
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to Open Firewall Ports Required by IGEL UMS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?