I’m trying to replace the IGEL OS “Sleep Black Screen” with a company graphic and I can’t find an UMS option to perform that function. I can find the function to replace the IGEL OS desktop wallpaper. Is it possible to replace the IGEL OS “Sleep Black Screen” to something different. Thanks for your time and stay healthy.
Of course! Go to User Interface > Screenlock/Screensaver > Screensaver and you have several options here 🙂
Thanks ! I saw that option but was thinking it was for when the IGEL OS was locked not when the devices was asleep. ✔️
Oh.. right. Umm I don’t think the IGEL displays anything when it’s asleep?
I thought that was the whole point of it being “asleep” 😁
We have a mixed environment; we are using repurpose PC with the IGEL OS installed and IGEL Thin Client with IGEL OS installed. I’m trying to create a company standard to have all the IGEL OS desktop have the company graphic and all IGEL device when locked or went to sleep have a consistent look.
You would have to disable sleep, and use a screensaver. Sleep, by definition, turns off all non-essential hardware devices. This includes monitors
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the IGEL OS “Sleep Black Screen” with a company graphic – customize IGEL OS bootscreen and screensaver ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”