Hi there, I am having an issue getting onto my UMS. I had to change the IP of my computer and now it keeps trying to get on the server using my old IP address. Is there a way to change the IP of the server?
Hello Brandon, are you saying you changed the IP address of the UMS server?
I changed the IP of my computer which is hosting the UMS server. I have it set as localhost
Hi Brandon, you could use the UMS Server and assign a new Ip;
Are you just trying to connect to UMS with the console, or are you talking about IGEL devices not connecting?
I am trying to get onto the UMS Console
You should be able to change the IP in the authentication box
You may have problems with your IGEL devices if the IP changes though
Ok that worked thank you
Didnt know it was that easy
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the IP address of the IGEL UMS server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”