In OS11 Display Switch how do you change the primary monitor i.e. switch the toolbar to the second screen and open apps by default in the same? *I have set the User Interface>Desktop>Taskbar>Monitor to Automatic, and also set the Display Index to 1 in Display Switch on the monitor which it works for most end users but not all. Is there a way to enable the ability to choose your primary monitor in Display Switch in a single click?
I assume that you are using the smart configuration (newer Display Switch), what happens when you use the „old“ one, by opening a terminal and issuing the command xfce4-display-settings ?
The old one had this – you are correct that I am using the new one now.
You should be able to set the primary display by choosing the numbering 1 for the primary (direct under use this display).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the primary monitor with Display Switch on IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”