In OS11 Display Switch how do you change the primary monitor i.e. switch the toolbar to the second screen and open apps by default in the same? *I have set the User Interface>Desktop>Taskbar>Monitor to Automatic, and also set the Display Index to 1 in Display Switch on the monitor which it works for most end users but not all. Is there a way to enable the ability to choose your primary monitor in Display Switch in a single click?
I assume that you are using the smart configuration (newer Display Switch), what happens when you use the „old“ one, by opening a terminal and issuing the command xfce4-display-settings ?
The old one had this – you are correct that I am using the new one now.
You should be able to set the primary display by choosing the numbering 1 for the primary (direct under use this display).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the primary monitor with Display Switch on IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS