At a customer we connect the Horizon View environment in Appliance Mode. Because there is only one choice it is automatically started so the login screen is there. But now for the big white background; can we change that white background with a custom background? Same thing I also wondered for starting a session in Citrix Self-Service now Appliance Mode for Citrix is nog longer there in OS 11. I like to give my customers a look-and-feel with their corporate background etc.
Hi Henk. If I got you right, use the profile.zip to built up an Appliance Mode like UI and use the Firmware Customization to adjust the corporate identity.
Hi, thanks that way I knew (used the profile before) but I really want to use the Appliance Mode to keep it simple and secure to manage by the support team of the customer.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change the white background with a custom background on Horizon View environment in Appliance Mode?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?