Hi guys…losing my mind. I’m trying to change my wireless settings on a UD Pocket (v11) but the wireless manager checkbox so I can enable it doesn’t exist?
This checkbox should be under Network > LAN Interfaces > Wireless – can you take a screenshot of what’s in that menu?
should be there right?
:thinking_face: indeed! Is that device licensed?
no license expired. want to connect to my icg and get it a new one
i tried using os creator to put a new firmware on it but apparently that retains settings. Is there a way to just reset to factory on a UD Pocket?
No license may be the culprit – many session configurations are not available when the device is unlicensed and I’m wondering if its the same for the Wireless Manager. Easiest way to reset that device back to defaults would be to open the rescue shell with ctrl+alt+F11 and then entering ‘reset_to_defaults’
on boot I can use that combo?
right on the desktop, no need to reboot 🙂 that’ll switch from the GUI to a text terminal
now that its reset, i was able to get on the network using setup wizard, get license, and that checkbox appears
sometimes I don’t get igel OS and the way its designed…
ty for the help
You’re very welcome! Sessions can’t be set up without a license for obvious reasons, but it’s peculiar that the wireless manager is disabled too. I’ll see if we can look into that
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to change wireless settings on a UD Pocket (IGEL OS 11)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS