Hi, anybody know how to check Shared Workplace profiles which are applied on a TC? /wfs/group.ini is the reference ?
Hi, in general group.in group.ini would reflect UMS Settings but what are you trying to achieve exactly?
I try to resolve an issue for a user. The user login on TC. The TC try to retrieve published citrix app, but he can’t. I found this error in /var/log/message “pnlogin: Error.g: browse command failed (err 249)”. A Shared WorkPlace profile is configured to start “Bureau W10” for the user.
You could check the config by editing the local configuration by checking the local config in Igel Setup or searching for a profile that sets:
Start a single published application automatically:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to check IGEL Shared Workplace profiles which are applied on IGEL OS? /wfs/group.ini is the reference’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?