Hi, anybody know how to check Shared Workplace profiles which are applied on a TC? /wfs/group.ini is the reference ?
Hi, in general group.in group.ini would reflect UMS Settings but what are you trying to achieve exactly?
I try to resolve an issue for a user. The user login on TC. The TC try to retrieve published citrix app, but he can’t. I found this error in /var/log/message “pnlogin: Error.g: browse command failed (err 249)”. A Shared WorkPlace profile is configured to start “Bureau W10” for the user.
You could check the config by editing the local configuration by checking the local config in Igel Setup or searching for a profile that sets:
Start a single published application automatically:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to check IGEL Shared Workplace profiles which are applied on IGEL OS? /wfs/group.ini is the reference’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?