Hi, could we check the UMS schema in the Oracle database for consistency? I can’t update DB schema UMS from 5.07. It fails with empty Error Popup
Hi, Is your Oracle Database still supported in the UMS Version you want to update? kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-5.09/en/supported-environment-4253320.html
First make a Backup of your Oracle DB … It could help to copy the Oracle DB to the Embedded Derby Database. Open the UMS Administrator Tool and Add “Embedded DB” and copy to it from your Oracle DB. Afterwords activate the Embedded DB. Make the update to actual UMS Version. In the New UMS Administration Tool you can do the Copy Process backwords. Happy to hear your Feedback.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to check the UMS schema in the Oracle database for consistency? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”