Hi, could we check the UMS schema in the Oracle database for consistency? I can’t update DB schema UMS from 5.07. It fails with empty Error Popup
Hi, Is your Oracle Database still supported in the UMS Version you want to update? kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-5.09/en/supported-environment-4253320.html
First make a Backup of your Oracle DB … It could help to copy the Oracle DB to the Embedded Derby Database. Open the UMS Administrator Tool and Add “Embedded DB” and copy to it from your Oracle DB. Afterwords activate the Embedded DB. Make the update to actual UMS Version. In the New UMS Administration Tool you can do the Copy Process backwords. Happy to hear your Feedback.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to check the UMS schema in the Oracle database for consistency? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?