Hi All, I had to enable debug mode for Citrix and Imprivata for about a week on all devices (Old Dell PCs converted to IGEL) to capture logs for an Imprivata issue. I have now removed debug mode profile. I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a way to clear the logs apart from reimaging the device?
2. Will there be an issue with system resources if the logs were full?
As I have seen a few devices come up with a message to say capture or something complete(can’t recall the message exactly) while it was on debug profile
Hi Jess, it depends a bit from how you enabled them. Usually if enabled via Profiles, most of them should be in Partitions that get cleared after reboot.
Btw. no need to reflash the device, a factory reset is usually sufficient but might not even be necessary in your case:
Thanks for your reply, I applied a profile for debug mode. Devices are rebooted already so all good. I just wanted to confirm for peace of mind
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to clear IGEL logs apart from reimaging the device and is there an issue if the logs were full?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”