Hi, anyone can help me collect logs of shadow session attempt? I have issue that Shadow option works only when I’m connected to corporate network over one method (Direct access) and it’s not working from local network or over VPN. Client is on Internet via ICG. Network team says nothing wrong on their side as firewall rules are exactly same.
Hi, can you share your UMS / ICG / Igel OS Versions? Is the UMS Console (if started outside of the UMS Server) able to contact the ICG Server too?
iGel OS 11.03.580.01
All works fine when running console over one network connection, or when running it from UMS server. Need evidence to present to network team that it is not iGel issue, but something with network
On the endpoint, in a local terminal:
journalctl -f | grep vnc
that should give you a first insight.
Looking at that, it is probably something interfering with your websocket connection between ICG and the device.
Do you have any security appliance / load balancer that may be inspecting or modifying traffic?
it turns out that there is required communication between UMS console and ICG server
8443 must be open between UMS console and the ICG
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to collect logs of IGEL OS shadow session attempts?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS