I have set to hide browser tab and url. Now i need to uncheck this settings for a country to view url and tabs, how to acheive this through new profile as i cannot see menus & toolbars under browser session instead i can see it under browser global?
Browser->Browser sessions–>Desktop–> Menus & Toolbars–> checked all options to disable tabs and url
Just create a new profile set this settings under Global, and assign the profile to the device directly, that will overwrite the settings made on a upper level. Just in case: which firmware are you using? I would also just check that the firmware fits in the endpoint firmware.
@member endpoint in 10.05.800.01 firmware version, did firmware version play a role in applying new settings to override? also existing regional profile settings was renamed from Firefox Browser to Browser, Browser Global and Browser session, can you help me to rename new profile name as well? i believe settings name shud be same to overwrite,isnt?
No, firmware Version wouldn’t play a role, but would help to match actual settings even more.
Settings inside the profile you mean? If they are reffered to the same setting in registry they would overwrite it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure a IGEL UMS profile based on region?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?