Hi all – I have RDS/RDP and I have Citrix profiles enabled but I want to have a post session command to log off from either one, but I can only choose one. Any ideas if this is possible?
Hi all, thanks go to @member:
If you want to do a Citrix and RDP session shutdown you could do:
Custom Commands > Base > Initialization:
/config/bin/autologoff-bin /sbin/soft_shutdown wfica rdplogin igelrdp2 igelrdp &
Thanks for that – do I literally paste that text into the field?
Yes, exactly and then reboot.
This works great thanks Sebastien! (I just changed soft_shutdown to soft_reboot)
Great! Happy to help!!
Sorry back again – this doesn’t always work. I’ve got it set on a profile that’s applied to a couple of IGELs, one is fine, but another (in a different location so I’m shadowing it – that’s only difference) it doesn’t work for either RDP or Citrix. When disconnecting it just stays on the IGEL desktop without rebooting. Same model/firmware (latest v10.06.130.01)
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure a post session command to log off IGEL profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”