Hey guys, am I correct that its not possible to configure / activate ClearType for HDX Session in igel os Universal W10? I only see this Option if i am editing an Igel lx Profile in ums.
Hey Julian, from what I remember it had to be set as a REG file, but I didn‘t checked the newest Windows 10 IoT, to be honest but from the release notes, it wasn‘t added.
Thanks Sebastien, will try to find the regkey via Igel Support
That should be what I was searching for:
Search for font! Hope it covers your needs.
That worked, I set the HKCU Key “FontSmoothing” to the Value “2” for activating ClearType by default
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure / activate ClearType for HDX Session in IGEL Universal W10? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS