Hello, I am looking to do some kind of kiosk with only the client “Horizon View” at the start of the IGEL system. Do you know if this is possible?
This can be configured from Sessions -> Appliance Mode : VMware Horizon
Thanks yes, the box is already checked, but I do not see what it changes?
It should put the client into a kiosk mode with only the vmware connection available. If this isn’t happening, the best thing to do would be to raise a support ticket at www.igel.com/submit-a-ticket/ and we can assist you with getting this working
@member you say the box is checked but did you also provide the server url etc? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.100/en/vmware-horizon-24386018.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.100/en/vmware-horizon-24386018.html
Thanks for your anwser, yes, box checked and server etc.
Hi Jonathan, That configuration is correct for a standard horizon session, if you configure as in the picture, under appliance mode this should produce the result you are looking for.
Thanks, it’s works
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure Appliance Mode for VMware Horizon client on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?