Hey everyone, I am curious if anyone has a autologin setup for Citrix in place? I would like the Native desktop still accessible with different applications and resources without using the Citrix appliance mode. Our devices have unique names that match their asset tag and we would their username to match this with a generic password upon bootup. Our current setup is to use the custom command below to grab the username this works however I was wondering if someone has a better practice in place.
Hey Alex, your config is already pretty straight forward. You could replace the ‘get hostname’ by a $(cat /etc/hostname) which would reflect a bit earlier the Networkname but that’s fine tuning.
A last thing, I would only keep one of this custom commands, and put it as a Final Network Command👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure autologin setup for Citrix on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS