Hello guys, i try to make an “autologon” on one client (Horizon View) but don’t works.
Hello Jonathan. Can you describe what you want to achieve:
1) Active Directory login first, then a Passthrough Authentification
2) Local View Client, autostart and autologon with preseted Login informations
3) 2) and an Application or Desktop Autostart?
I need that when the machine starts (igel OS) the horizon client automatically connects with an Active Directory user to a Horizon View Pool
Ok! Got it! I guess you already checked that the Server/Login Informations/etc work in general from the Igel Endpoint right?
If yes: it should be sufficient to check this Boxes (where the mouse cursor points to), apply and reboot (needed for the autostart).
@member Thanks its works (i think), just i get another problem with certificate ssl… 😞 I have add my certificat in file and applied to my client but don’t works
Ok, can you edit the certificate with a Notepad and check if it corresponds to Base64 Format? Should start with a:
@member SOrry for my late answer, it’s works ! Thank you so much.
De rien, content que tout fonctionne comme il faut!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure “autologon” on one client (Horizon View) on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?