So guys, we have issues when we want a Citrix published app to go full screen. Don’t ask why but for some use case we use mstsc.exe as an published app from XenApp to deliver a RDS/RDP desktop to some users. ( yes i know the movie inception is nothing compared to this solution ). But now we cant maximize this mstsc.exe to span both screens. Any ideas? ive allready logged a case with Support after consulting with @member but wanted to give you guys also a chance 😉
Which version of UMS do you use?
In 5.08.100 there was an option to expand Citrix Sessions to all connected displays: Sessions => Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp => HDX/ICA Global => Window
However, that option seems to be gone now in 6 😞
I remember once Sebastien commenting on a VMWare Horizon problem with multiple screens, that when you configure it in the “RDP Global” section it might affect the other sessions as well…perhaps worth a try!
Ive set it up for rdp and citrix, thats also working as it should @member keep in mind the cliënt just sees the ica session 😉 its basicly wraping a rdp cliënt in an ica session.
Does it work as expected on non-Igel devices?
@member yes it does.
workaround in place, by upgrading all VDI’s to 7.15 LTSR CU3 vdi agent. and adding them into a RemotePC Machine Catalog. and now running Storefront & DDC on 7 1811. seems to work fine.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure Citrix published app to go full screen using mstsc.exe in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”