Hi, i’m relative new to IGEL. I should configure IGEL OS10 with Citrix Virtual App & Desktop 7 (LTSR 1912) and it looks, like Citrix StoreFront on IGEL can only be configured via https (not http) and with certificates. Is there any workaround to get it to work with http and WITHOUT certificates?
Why would you want to use HTTP and not HTTPS?
Because there is no certificate available/configured on Citrix currently. Internally, they connect via http with Citrix Workspace app over some pc’s
Hi, HTT-only Storefront is no longer supported by Citrix as far as I know. This is why IGEL no longer offers it.
If you need to find a temporary workaround, you can configure a Browser session to connect to the Storefront web page.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure Citrix StoreFront on IGEL OS? Looks like it can only be configured via HTTPS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?