Hey all, i have a bunch of citrix users with printers that use universal print drivers on Mac and Windows devices with no issue, but we can’t find the correct instructions to get this to work on IGELS. Can someone point me at the correct location?
Hey Douglas, hope this doc helps:
(download attached doc inside the IGEL Community)
For network attached printers that support IPP
Thanks guys. exactly what i was looking for!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure Citrix universal printer driver on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?