Hey all, i have a bunch of citrix users with printers that use universal print drivers on Mac and Windows devices with no issue, but we can’t find the correct instructions to get this to work on IGELS. Can someone point me at the correct location?
Hey Douglas, hope this doc helps:
(download attached doc inside the IGEL Community)
For network attached printers that support IPP
Thanks guys. exactly what i was looking for!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure Citrix universal printer driver on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR