I am trying to get the Citrix WorkspaceApp 1912 on IgelOS 11.03.110 to work with a Citrix Gateway.
The catch is, that the gateway uses two factor auth (OTP passcode). WorkspaceApp for Windows detects that the gateway wants a second factor and displays a third input box for “passcode”
The native workspace app on IgelOS just leaves me with the default username/password/domain input boxes thus the user cannot login.
I’ve tried Session -> Citrix -> Citrix StoreFront -> Server -> cag.company.com:443
With and without a path to store.
Hi Michael, please try to switch the Authentification method to a Citrix one: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.01.100/en/citrix-storefront-web-interface-23511283.html like Citrix authentication mechanism
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure Citrix WorkspaceApp 1912 on IGEL OS 11.03.110 to work with a Citrix Gateway using 2 factor auth (OTP passcode)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?