Hey, sorry, noddy question – I can see from other posts that clipboard redirection for Citrix sessions is possible but I cannot find the setting for this (have confirmed it’s not currently working). Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Hey, which Firmware and which kind of Clipboard content: text or general?
In CWA 20.10 there seems to be an issue with pictures like Screenshots in Clipboards. The setting itself.
It‘s enabled by default, if not, it should looks like this:
Thanks Sebastien (do you never sleep??). It’s for test only I need and I did find that setting and it matches your screenshot. We’re using CWA 19.12 generally but I’ll have more of a play. Thanks 🙂
You are welcome Scott 😉
Does it work on Windows btw.? The only thing I found on my notes, that may help (even if a bit older): support.citrix.com/article/CTX086028
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you on Debugging that topic!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure clipboard redirection for Citrix sessions in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”