Hey, sorry, noddy question – I can see from other posts that clipboard redirection for Citrix sessions is possible but I cannot find the setting for this (have confirmed it’s not currently working). Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Hey, which Firmware and which kind of Clipboard content: text or general?
In CWA 20.10 there seems to be an issue with pictures like Screenshots in Clipboards. The setting itself.
It‘s enabled by default, if not, it should looks like this:
Thanks Sebastien (do you never sleep??). It’s for test only I need and I did find that setting and it matches your screenshot. We’re using CWA 19.12 generally but I’ll have more of a play. Thanks 🙂
You are welcome Scott 😉
Does it work on Windows btw.? The only thing I found on my notes, that may help (even if a bit older): support.citrix.com/article/CTX086028
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you on Debugging that topic!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure clipboard redirection for Citrix sessions in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?